Saturday, March 17, 2012

Life with Three Littles

Lately, I've been hearing this question a lot: "So, what's it like having three kids now?" Is there really an easy way to answer that?

Here are some pictures to give you a little taste of what it's like. I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the photos--they're ones I took myself instead of getting them from my amazing-with-a-camera sister-in-law Amy.

Adam: "Look at the new toy Mom and Dad brought home from the hospital!"
How do you walk to church with three kids under one-and-a-half?
Climbing on the table is a "No"
Climbing on the piano keys is also a "No"...
...it's just a "No" I never thought I'd have to mention
Oliver plays dress up with the Barnard girls in Christy's sweater (AKA medieval chainmail?)
Oliver "helps" Mom make a batch of granola
Good stuff, huh?
Adam experiences the delight of fruit snacks
I love seeing this boy smile!
Marcus -- all wrapped up and nowhere to go
Oliver loves holding Marcus
We're just not so sure what Marcus thinks about it

9 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love the granola ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question isn't how to walk to church with three little ones. The question is who has to push that beast??? My Mother in law says she was never over weight when she lived in Oregon City!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I let David push the stroller to church.... :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness they are sooo cute!! I love the ones of them helping cook and holding Marcus!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this Rose!
    I could not help but smile at the thought of all the "fun & entertainment" Moms have right in our own home, in front of our eyes (and of course the times when you do realize how God is protecting these little ones from the perils of childhood :)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true! God really does keep a watch over our kids! I'm amazed that my boys haven't broken their necks with some of things they do...or at least, haven't gotten a concussion.

      Delete
  5. Very fun collection! I love the one of Oliver holding Marcus. And, of course, Adam being happy about his food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosanne,

    You have won a copy of Carolyn J. Rose's "No Substitute for Murder" from your comment on my blog. Congrats. She will be emailing you to find out if you'd like a hard copy or an ebook.

    Thanks! :)

    PS What adorable, adorable children. Even cuter than a box of kittens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie! I'm so pumped to win a giveaway! Carolyn e-mailed me already and it should be on its way.

      Delete